Stands & Residential Land for Sale in Bindura

- MTI0009
Bindura for Sale Land, Stands & Residential Land
Bindura for Sale Land, Stands & Residential Land
Categories: Land, Stands & Residential Land for Sale
Listed: 8 Jan '16 11:41
Important Features
Land area: 1,250m²
Residential stands for sale

Residential stands measuring 1 250 and 2000 square metres, situated at Chipindura Park payable over 60months
1 250square metres - $15 750
2 000square metres - $25 750
You pay 25% cash upfront and the remaining 75% payable over 60 months

Finance Calculator

%
Monthly payment:
0.00
* this is only an indication for your convenience
Loan Amount
0.00
Total Interest
0.00
Total Repayment
0.00
Phone the Negotiator
+263 ***
E-mail the Negotiator