Stands & Residential Land for Sale in Mashonaland Central

For Sale
Malcomdale Road, Christon Bank
Land
A large tract of land (MP950)
(Ref # MP950) A large tract of land perfect for a development. Lovely trees and a seasonal dam.
264,179m²
Listed: 28 Jun '16
For Sale
Along Trojan Road, Bindura
Land
be a land developer today! (Wilbert)
Hildaview Housing Project, Bindura Titled 3 hectare plot abutting Coach House Inn Planned, surveyed with roads and water designs pending approval 15 low density stands average 1500m2 with a hilltop site for a lodge Situate between Trojan Road and Coach House Inn Less than 3km from Bindura CBD Ideal for flats/boarding houses or establish an elite village of its kind in Bindura. Cash discount! Half down, balance on terms!
30,000m²
For Sale
Christon Bank
House
House on 4 acres (ROD0241)
4 acres of mature woodland with the land being level toward the front rising toward the rear offering a neat main homestead with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms plus a guest toilet, combined lounge / dining room, fitted kitchen, double lock up garage. Thatched 1 bedroom cottage which is a shell and needs to be completed. Second cottage built to wall plate height. Thatched open sided gazebo. Double staff quarters. Water for domestic purposes provided by Beach-Head water supply and there is no borehole. The property does not have any arable land and is best suited to residential use.
3 2 2 16,452m²
For Sale
Pembi, Mvurwi
Land
Prime Residential land..... (ALM0015)
Mvurwi, Pembi View Park, 3700 sqm vacant piece of land, ready to build, area already with structures, Cession with Mvurwi Town Council.
3,700m²
For Sale
Bindura
Land
Greenhill Stand for Sale Bindura (PRV0744)
A low density corner stand on strong soils, with approved plan, council clearance and ready to build.
3,538m²
Private 23 Jun '17
For Sale Updated
Bindura
Land
Residential stands for sale (MTI0009)
Residential stands measuring 1 250 and 2000 square metres, situated at Chipindura Park payable over 60months 1 250square metres - $ show me square metres - $25 750 You pay 25% cash upfront and the remaining 75% payable over 60 months
1,250m²
For Sale
Golden Valley, Mazowe
Land
Mazowe Golden Valley (GRM0478)
Mazowe Golden Valley 450sqm serviced stand, cession.
450m²
For Sale
Bindura
Stands & Residential Land
are situated near Bindura University (CSR0050)
Two Stands measuring 2100 and 2842 square metres each are available for sale in Claverhill suburb of Bindura. The Stands are situated near Bindura University. Kindly contact us for viewing.
2,100m²
Listed: 24 Jul '17
For Sale
Bindura
Stands & Residential Land
Low density stand for sale (PRV1257)
3700sqm stand for sale in low density of bindura (shashville) , serviced with water and electricity, close to bindura university
3,700m²
Private 29 Jul '17
For Sale New
Mazowe
Stands & Residential Land
Mazowe Residential stand - Serviced (PRV1457)
Mazowe serviced residential stand for sale - 450 sqm - available. Its opposite amai junior school . Medium density. Price negotiate. Swaps with a neat fuel saver car accepted.
450m²
Private 13 Aug '17